Olloclip has released a new external camera lens system for the latest iPhone 11 smartphone this week improving the camera system even further with the option for smartphone photographers to use telephoto, fish eye, and macro lenses if desired.
“The Olloclip iPhone11 Pro Max ElitePack includes an iPhone 11 Pro Max Clip, along with Pocket Telephoto 2X Essential lens, Fisheye + Macro 15X Essential 2-in-1 lens, BSR Bluetooth Shutter Release, and Microfiber Bag. Pocket Telephoto has been engineered specifically for the newest phones on the market, and our Fisheye/Macro combo gives you proven performance for super-wide-angle and extreme close-up photography. All of clips and lenses have been designed to work together, and are interchangeable with most earlier model clips.”
Features of the iPhone 11 Olloclip camera lens system include :
– Works with caseless iPhone.
– Works with Olloclip Charcoal Case or Classic Case for iPhone 11 Pro Max.
– Screen protector compatible.
– All Olloclip lenses work with all of our clips.
– Multi-element coated glass optics deliver premium image quality.
– Our patented lens system attaches and aligns instantly.
– Aligns with front and rear-facing cameras.
– Works with most camera apps.
– Does not work with any other phone case.
– Not compatible with flash.