Since you’re stuck at home anyway, you might be thinking of dusting off the piano or keyboard. Today’s deal offers a fun way to learn to play the piano, so you needn’t worry about losing motivation.
The Learn to Play the Piano and Music Composition Bundle is a five-part learning kit curated for complete beginners. It’s 95% off right now so it’s a good time to sign up, and you can be learning nice tunes from the outset.
Begin by learning popular rhythm style piano.
The popular Pianoforall course is included, and it’s an innovative alternative to starting with dull theory. You begin by learning popular rhythm style piano in the style of Billy Joel or Norah Jones, so you’re sounding good from the off.
As you progress, there are a host of other resources to complement your learning. These include music composition, a guide to chords and scales, and much more. You can take the video tutorials in whatever order best suits your learning style.
The Learn to Play the Piano Bundle
- Pianoforall: The Incredible New Way to Learn Piano and Keyboard — $240 value
- Practicing and Arranging Music with the Piano — $50 value
- Music Composition with the Piano: Ultimate Keyboard Theory — $50 value
- Music Theory Essentials: Chords, Scales, and Modes — $200 value
- Music Production 101: Producing and Songwriting for Beginners — $200 value
The deal ends this weekend, but if you sign up in time you have access for life. Hit the widget below to check it out.